Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:02:31 +0800
At 10:36 PM 9/11/2010, Jim W7RY wrote:
>"I am not saying it is right. I'm just acknowledging that it happens
>and that it is here to stay and none of us are going to stop it"
>

>Sure you can Alex....
>
>Disqualify them. That will send a message. Simple, easy and effective.
>
>73
>Jim W7RY

What? All of them?

Who's gonna find them all and visit their stations all around the
world, all on one weekend?

Who's gonna book the flights and pay for the hotels, train tickets
and taxis to send an inspector to Vladivostock to check on a loud
station only to have those inside, back off the drive when they hear
the knock at the door?

Multiply that by several hundred. Its a logistical impossibility.

Take off your policeman hat and leave things be. Things have always
been that way and they won't change and the PA station is right. This
thread ain't about Amps any more.

73 from sunny Western Australia
Alek. VK6APK