[Amps] : Fasteners

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] : Fasteners
From: ".Tim .xiang" <shengfeng0002@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 08:40:54 +0000

If Anyone need Fasteners pls contact me.

Small qty and large qty.
Standard DIN/ANSI. OEM accepted
Material: SuS304/316  Alloy Steel & Carbon steel.

Fasteners; Screw/Bolts/Rivets/Rivet Nuts/Weld Screw/Weld Nuts/Washers/Pins/Hex
Nuts and Special Items OEM accepted.

Email; robin@gzsfhardware.com

Thanks Guys.
Robin