Re: [Amps] Adhesives

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Adhesives
From: Commander John <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 10:28:15 -0800 (PST)
I would use common spray glue used to stick artwork down. Craft stores etc.
Any contact cement would work.  I used spray glue to glue sand paper to sanders
to do auto body work and still do at home.
It will come off when heated so it would not work so well on anything hot.
It is very similar to what is on self stick stickers etc.
john W9ZY