[Amps] DX-60

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] DX-60
From: The Zwiener <heart-monger@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 14:48:41 -0600
Hello folks. I have a DX-60 that I have been running for several months, and
have electrically restored it including the WC3K mods.

The little thing is great, but it keeps blowing, or shorting the 6DE7 modulator
tube.
Any ideas on this one?

Also I am keying the transmitter by by making and breaking the power supply
after the filter caps. I do not think this is the correct method of keying this
little treasure.
I do not use the function switch except for tuning up.

Here is the mod in case you want to look.
http://www.amwindow.org/tech/htm/wc3kmods.htm

73,
Brian KF5CCN