Re: [Amps] variable capacitors

To: <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] variable capacitors
From: Dave M <slash_dot@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:25:35 -0500
 I thought he could do something with some old 807's I pulled off an old
chassis a few yrs ago , I really should encourage him by looking for a cpl
audio transformers , I am sure I have a well enough stocked junk box to put
something together less the audio iron. I know seeing my first project up and
running sparked my interest

We started a 4-400 amp together a cpl yrs ago , but the interest in RF just
wasnt there for him , I think I pushed a bit hard on the math LOL

73     VE3DV , Dave