Re: [Amps] door knob capacitors

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] door knob capacitors
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:05:31 -0800 (PST)
No problem!  My topic was finished a couple of days ago.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Wed, 3/2/11, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Carl; mine were probably 15 KV then.  I looked at the High Energy
website.  Those caps look great but they also look kind of pricey.  Well you
get what you pay for.

I'm gg to give some micas I have a try for loading on 160.  A guy had a half
dozen for sale at the Ft.Wayne hamfest last November for around $2 or $3
each.   Sangamos and Cornel Dubliers--3 or 4 A 200 to 500 pF, the kind in a
plastic body 2" x 1" x 1.5" with the lugs on top.

Glenn, I don't intend to steal the thread away from you so go ahead.