Re: [Amps] doorknob cap suppliers ?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] doorknob cap suppliers ?
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:25:48 -0700
Carl,

I located the 4 bypass caps and the VHF choke you mentioned, I will replace
these items as you suggest.
The bypass caps as you know are two .002 disc ceramics in parallel,  I think I
will use .004 doorknob caps to replace
the .002 ceramic disc pairs.  And also install the wirewound resistor to
replace the VHF choke.

Checked my bandswitch over and I don't see any evidence of arcing yet, I will
dope them as you describe with Q Dope.

Where are the steel tube clips you are referring to ?  I will check them also.

Thanks for the tips Carl, much appreciated !

Bob
K6UJ

>>> Bob
>>> K6UJ