Re: [Amps] SB-200 power supply diodes

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <4cx250b@muohio.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 power supply diodes
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@inbox.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 07:48:13 -0700
Think about this again...

Please send your math that supports your claim below as to current draw (3 to 6
amps 60 times per second)?

Also, please take a look at the schematic of both the SB-200 and the SB-220 and
substantiate your claim of resistors and capacitors across the diodes.

And... The original diodes supplied with both amplifiers are rated at 600mA....
And there are THOUSANDS still working with them.

73
Jim W7RY