[Amps] Need 4CX250B tubes / 432 MHz amplifier

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need 4CX250B tubes / 432 MHz amplifier
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:42:01 -0800 (PST)
I need a couple of 4CX250B tubes to have on hand as spares for my single
4CX250B 432 MHz amplifier.  I thought I had a new Amprex tube.  Unfortunately,
this brand new tube has an open heater!  I do have a couple of well used ones
but I do like to have a new spare, or two, around.

Would like to trade rather than buy outright if possible.  Do have several
8560A tubes which are basically a conduction cooled 4CX250B, 5894 tubes, and a
number of other power tubes to trade.

Also need, although this is NOT a high powered amplifier,  but is an amplifier,
the amplifier board from a Microwave Associates 432 MHz transverter.  I knew
before I acquired the transverter was missing the 10-watt board and have been
using a "kludge" to drive my linear.  Basically, this board takes the about 500
mW output from the main transverter board up to 10-watts.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com