[Amps] DX-3 PRICE REDUCED FOR CHRISTMAS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] DX-3 PRICE REDUCED FOR CHRISTMAS
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:06:39 -0800
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:43:50 -0500
From: "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Amps] Emtron DX-3 PRICE REDUCED FOR CHRISTMAS

Emtron DX-3 is being offered to those who appreciate the extra headroom of real
QRO. This will create band openings or let you dominate a frequency with ease.
This is the one that many of the big gun contest stations use for multi-multi
with a separate DX-3 for each band. My DX-3 was purchased brand new by me
direct from Emtron in April 2008 and it is still under their four year warranty
period until April 2012. It is in excellent condition and has rarely ever been
used. The tube is a single GU78B (4CX3000A) and will put out well over 3000
watts key down with less than 100 watts drive. I have the original boxes for
the amp and the xmfr. Specially priced at $4,250, plus shipping, for the
discriminating operator. You can save shipping by picking up in Florida. email
preferred over phone call w4um@arrl.net

Mike, W4UM

##  and what's  the IMD on this thing, spec the IMD5-7-9-11-13 etc ??     Has
Emtron managed to fix the EBS in these grid driven amps ?   Are the tubes still
available ?

later... Jim  VE7RF