Re: [Amps] 4 x Glass Glowing tubes

To: <ka4inm@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4 x Glass Glowing tubes
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:37:15 +0000
Hi Ron,

But it seems that 833A/GU48 are not good above 40m band. And it seems that are
unstable as well.
So, looks like 4 x GU81 grounded grid, used as triodes, are the best deal, in
monoband design for 20m band.
Needs more input but for me is fine since my radio gives 200w and I have one
more amp if needed.

Now I need some schema to follow, and levels to use.

Thank you anyway.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO