[Amps] 432 Cavity Amps; Thomson TH 331

To: amps@contesting.com, Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: [Amps] 432 Cavity Amps; Thomson TH 331
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:02:23 -0700
That sounds like it would be a potent amplifier. What was the looking
glass program?
Or would you have to shoot me after telling?

Never heard of that tetrode, but I do have a GE industrial catalog of
loose leaf datasheets. I will check tomorrow. as I'm curious.

If it is a coaxial line circuit, and at 350 MHz, then moving it 80 MHz
up isn't as bad as the other way. That would kick butt on 432, bounce
off Mars, etc. and needs big air blowers for certain.
73
John
K5PRO