Re: [Amps] Buying Stolen Tubes?

To: "n8de@thepoint.net" <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Buying Stolen Tubes?
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:04:56 -0400
It is a very convoluted story.
Tubes are part of a station. If you sell someone something and they don't pay
you have legal options.
Unless there is some part of the sales contract that states  the tubes be held
until payment is recieved you can't just have
an employee remove the tubes.
  It is like a dealership selling you a car and then have someone steal the
tires if you they suspect yoiu will
be late on a payment.

73
Bill wa4lav