Re: [Amps] Tubes vs. Solid State

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tubes vs. Solid State
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:06:08 -0400
Pete,

It would be great if Dick, K4XU contributed to the list on a regular basis.
Now there's a guy who can add some value to the discussions here.  I believe
he was part of some amp designs for Alpha and Ten-Tec.

Same with W4ETO, W8JI, and NA9D who were a regular part of AMPS back in the
'90s.  I'll reach out to them and see if there's any interest in re-joining.

Paul, W9AC