Re: [Amps] Coax for MHV connectors?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Coax for MHV connectors?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:06:33 -0700
I agree but I would not depend solely on the single ground in the HV
wiring which may be relatively fragile. In my amps I use a separate,
heavy ground wire, and since all my amps and power supplies (so far)
have an AC cord with the third wire ground, this also performs the
function of grounding the chassis together.

Redundancy may save your life.

73, Bill W6WRT