Re: [Amps] Oscilloscope Purchase

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Oscilloscope Purchase
From: "Carl Clawson" <carlclawson@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:48:39 -0700
Nice story. A brief sequel:

Cliff returned to Tek in the 1980s, bemoaning that he had sold off his Tek
stock way too soon. I imagine it'd have been worth millions if he'd held
onto it. He then became one of my first Elmers after I was licensed in 1987.
I'll never forget his question when I was bumbling around wondering about
what I should do for a station ground: "What exactly do you mean by ground?"
Stimulated a lot of thought, that question did. I've asked it of others
myself many times since.

73, Carl WS7L