Re: [Amps] Getting a blower out of the shack

To: "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Getting a blower out of the shack
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:10:50 -0400
I would consider a dryer hose since they come in several sizes and have various sheetmetal ends that go to the outside vent. Mine is square.

I see no need for anything high priced since temperature is low as is the air pressure.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>