Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: Drax Felton <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: k3it <gokoyev+k3it@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:34:09 -0400
May there are special FCC-exempt days when it's legal to fire up that baby
;)

here is a screen shot of signal I heard from Mid West, which is probably a
few watts over:  http://goo.gl/Ellat
He is trying to work 3DA0PW, way off frequency, and probably just running
up the electric bill

Look at where the rest of the pileup is and their relative signal strength.
 Googling his call turns up pictures of some very powerful stuff.