Re: [Amps] chassis maker?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] chassis maker?
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 13:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto. I found metalwork to be not all that tough. With hand tools,
it just takes more time. I started bending sheet after I fabricated
a small (24") leaf brake.

Still, prices shown by shops mentioned in this thread appear reasonable.
They just wouldn't be as much fun as it would be by doing it yourself.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC