Re: [Amps] chassis maker

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] chassis maker
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:26:55 +0000 (UTC)
I build all rackmout and have found these to be a very good bargin and starting
point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-W-x-8-6875-H-x-16-75-D-5U-Rack-Mount-Cabinet-Equipment-Enclosure-/180999658912?pt=US_Rackmount_Cabinets_Frames&hash=item2a246b9da0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-W-x-8-75-H-x-9-84-D-5U-Rack-Mount-Cabinet-Equipment-Enclosure-/160801234879?pt=US_Rackmount_Cabinets_Frames&hash=item2570801fbf

you can get 3U, 4U, and 5U at reasonable prices, new, with low shipping and put
whatever you need into them.

73,
Paul,
kg7hf