Re: [Amps] SB-220 help

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>,"mike stokes" <mike9v@gmail.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 help
From: R Johnson <rjohnson@tmlp.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:33:06 -0400
Hi Carl:
I remember the problem, but I can't find the "Heath App Notes" I had saved on
one my old machines.

Maybe you could give a little more info for the "NEWBIES" on the list.
I have 10 old HD's I would go thru to find my old "Heath App Notes" directory
!!!

Maybe you can do a better retrieval job than me :-) !!!!

73 Bob, K1VU
FDN42ma