Re: [Amps] Screen current problem solved!

To: km1h@jeremy.mv.com, dj7ww@t-online.de, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Screen current problem solved!
From: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 03:13:51 -0500 (EST)
$$$ I've never had the occasion of picking up any flotsam at a hamfest, but I
have on several of my wreck diving expeditions while climbing the ladder to
Master Scuba Diver certification.  What hamfests have you been going to Carl?

But other intelligent people cruise gracefully through the flotsam and catch
the prizes.

Carl
KM1H