Re: [Amps] Plate Choke question

To: <g8on@fsmail.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:20:54 -0500
I place the glitch resistor right at the base of the plate choke so it will be effective as a RFC and the PS end bypassed. Something in the vicinity of 7-10uH is fine and if something bigger as a resistor is needed then add at the PS.

Gotta love nichrome when it is actually doing something useful! You can even use the nichrome wire from one of those voodoo supressors and wind a choke.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "peter chadwick" <g8on@fsmail.net>