[Amps] FW: Air temps leaving the amp.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Air temps leaving the amp.
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 22:02:52 -0600
Induction motor speed = 60 hz x 60 sec/min / number of poles on the motor.

If it is multi speed motor (multiple windings or taps) then one can select a
speed by rewiring.

If you need an airflow reduction on a single speed motor, then either change
the frequency of the power source (variable frequency drive) or just
throttle the inlet of the fan...  i.e. partially restrict the fan's inlet.

Matt
KM5VI