Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A7 versus 3CPX1500A7

To: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>, Larry Critchfield <ws3z@lhtot.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A7 versus 3CPX1500A7
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 10:41:58 -0800 (PST)
Most major electric companies run 125 +/- 2-volts these days.  During the
warmer months, with the air conditioning load, the voltage is on the "+" side
at 127-volts.

The "standard" voltage started at 110-volts, then 115-volts, then 117-volts,
then 120-volts, and now 125-volts.  In this area, Dallas, Texas, area, the
ambient line voltage has been the 125-volts +/-2-volts for over 40-years.  Of
course, air conditioning load can be for up to 8-months out of the year.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com