Re: [Amps] Buck-Boost Transformer Selection

To: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Buck-Boost Transformer Selection
From: Steven Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:30:43 +0000
I had a Quadra for about two years and my line voltage runs about 245V in the
winter and more like 250-252V in the summer (they crank it up, I guess, perhaps
to reduce line losses when everyone's using air conditioning) and it never
hiccupped; so I doubt any of them would.

Certainly worth just trying it, to find out.