Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-500ZBx 3-500z tube & cooling question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-500ZBx 3-500z tube & cooling question
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 03:10:15 -0400
On 07/08/2014 03:26 PM, Carl wrote:

/*snip*/
My early Amp Supply LK-500ZB model has the letter X at the end, reading
LK-500ZBx, The x is also included at the end of the three digit serial
number 500x.

Does anyone have any idea as to what the "X" suffix in my model number
may regard.

EXPORT

OK, I'll bite, what does that mean? Does it mean it has a 50/60 Hz 240 Volt transformer/s (+ fan/blower) instead of a 60 Hz. 120/240 transformer/s or something else?
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.