Re: [Amps] Alpha 76 case screws

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76 case screws
From: KA4INM radio <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 21:26:03 -0500
  On 12/04/14 20:39, Charlie K1XX Carroll wrote:

Does anyone know the type of screw used in the sides of the Alpha 76?
It's a 6-32, stainless with some sort of a flat head .  RF Concepts
doesn't have a clue.  I have a picture if someone can help ID it.

  In America "flat headed" machine screws go in a countersunk hole,
while in England countersunk headed" machine screws go in a countersunk
hole.  "Flat headed" machine screws are commonly made with one of three
countersunk angles.
  Very flattened pan headed like machine screws are commonly called
"flat headed" machine screws.

  I would recommended looking over the selection at:

  http://www.mcmaster.com/#screws/=uvu7hh

and see if the proper named can be discovered.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.