Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio

To: "'Eddy Swynar'" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:37:11 -0600
Eddy I agree with you 100%.  There will always be a debate between theory
and experience.  For me experience comes before theory every time.  I am
just not one who is engrossed in the theory.  The experience sticks in my
mind.  Does it work for me? yes ... top of the DXCC honor roll, 9BDXCC, etc.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.