Re: [Amps] Titan 425 will not turn on

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Titan 425 will not turn on
From: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:41:14 -0400
I am working on my 425 right now with a similar issue. Here is another schematic

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/TitanPS.pdf

As you can see there is a interlock on the psu case and another interlock on the rf deck. In my case I can hear the relay K1 clicking on but my traces have been burnt away on the AC board so there is no 240V making it to the primary of the transformer. There are some pictures here

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,111626.0.html

Can you hear the relay K1 in the PSU clicking on when you turn on the power on the RF deck? The schematic should make things clearer. There are some variations between 425 builds but the basic concept is the same across the builds.

73 Mark N1UK