Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 27

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 27
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:24:33 -0800
That makes sense, Jay.  it would, indeed, be effective for that application.

73, Jim K9YC

On Fri,2/17/2017 7:41 AM, Jay Terleski wrote:
What your missing Jim is this is a Balun for the band below 10m 8o)  Where
the real ampllifiers are used.

We sell a few of these a year to these big amp enthusiasts, and I am many
times impressed with their knowledge of what it takes to run and maintain
these amplifiers.  Some guys even have 3 phase running into their basements
where they have a large power plant.
We build these with EIA flanges too.  Also some agencies buy our bigger
baluns for their applications.  We usually consult with them to get the
best performance from the custom baluns for their frequency range.

Thanks for asking.

Jay, WX0B

Jay Terleski
Array Solutions
214 954 7140

    1. What am I missing....balun (Jim Thomson)

Message: 1