Re: [Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:36:27 +0000
From: Amps [amps-bounces@contesting.com] on behalf of Joe [nss@mwt.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:53 AM
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps

A Buddy of mine sent me this link of an RF Deck for sale.

When I saw this, I had the immediate thought of many 11 Meter Amps I
have seen long ago where crazy amounts of sweep tubes were use, like 6 or 8.

But this is like What!?

All I can say is I guess the price is good for tube parts alone,

I can't imagine finding matched tubes, as well as how would you even
neutralize such a beast?

https://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=1312605

Joe WB9SBD
--