Re: [Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses

To: "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:41:52 -0500
Well, yes you would need a bulb in each side of the 220 circuit or two bulbs
in series (rather than parallel) on one side,
assuming that the amp is not a 4 wire amp that also uses 120 volts.

If something in the amp shorts you would have 220 volts across a single bulb
and the bulb would burn out.

73
Gary  K4FMX