Re: [Amps] Amplifier lifetime

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "'Amps group'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier lifetime
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 01:47:39 -0500
Array Solutions made a 'bias switching' box that essentially has the amp
antenna relay keyed all the time and the bias was switched.
I know of a guy that had one installed in his Henry 3K-A and I was
considering installing one in my 3K-A but I never followed through with it.
This was 4 or 5 years ago and I don't recall exactly how it worked just now
but as I remember....it was pretty slick.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ
Sperry, OK