Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-3 amp restore

To: "Bob Darlington" <rdarlington@gmail.com>, "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-3 amp restore
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:05:47 -0600
Diodes on meters wont help much. They will be destroyed by .7 volts which is were a diode conducts.

Sounds like a bad T/R relay. Clean it up with some de-oxit and some rough paper or a crisp dollar bill. (or 10 or 20 or 50 or 100 or 500) whatever you have laying around... :)

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Darlington