Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A Won't Key

To: <frank.kirschner@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A Won't Key
From: "Jerry" <jsternmd@att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:57:48 -0500
Not sure I understand  the problem.  If the amp is on STBY then you have to
manually place the switch into OPR before keying.  If the STBY/OPR switch is
not working you can use HB9ZS CAT software, to change from SDBY to OP via
software control.  You cannot key the amp in STBY position.

73
Jerry, NY2KW