Re: [Amps] PT-3000

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>, "gudguyham@aol.com" <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PT-3000
From: Roger Parsons via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:03:05 +0000 (UTC)
I would like to do that, but unfortunately the installed blower is not (I
think) the original. It certainly doesn't provide enough air, and the wheel
does not fit properly on to the motor shaft.

But thanks for the suggestion.

73 Roger
VE3ZI

On Wednesday, 5 January 2022, 10:35:10 GMT-5, gudguyham@aol.com