Re: [Amps] PT-3000

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PT-3000
From: Roger Parsons via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:35:08 +0000 (UTC)
Unfortunately, I am sure. However, the schematic implies that the plate
transformer is tapped. I will have to investigate further - the wiring and lack
of labelling makes it quite clear that this was a prototype!

I would still like to know if the original fan (possibly the same as the
PT-2500) is available anywhere.

73 Roger
VE3ZI

Are you sure? Its not connected across one of the 120 volt windings on the
plate or filament trnsformer?
Or is this amplifier 240 volts only?

You can always install a small 240-120 volt 3 lead isolation transformer
available from Mouser.
73, Jim W7RY