Re: [Amps] Centrifugal Blowers

To: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Centrifugal Blowers
From: Jim Kinney <jimkinney@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:37:19 -0500
If you can get the motor apart, you might be able to find bearings for it, it's
worth a try.  Measure the bearing and google the dimensions, inch or mm for the
best match.
With my W6PO amp, I moved the blower away from the amp using dryer duct.  Lots
quieter.
Good luck.
73, Jim WE4S

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​