Re: [Amps] Alpha 91b problem

To: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 91b problem
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:22:19 +0000 (UTC)
Ken, they primaries would short if I remember

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, November 21, 2022, 7:58 AM, Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com> wrote:

 "I tested all the bad 425 transformers and each one faulted the exact
same way.  At least they were consistent."

Same here.  I have two bad transformers from K3ZO's amps if anyone is
looking for a boat anchor or paper weight.  Both had the same failure,
but I can't locate my notes to see what it was.  I can dig it up if
anyone needs it.

73
Ken K4ZW