Re: [Antennaware] radials

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] radials
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:04:34 -0500
Take a look at L.B.Cebik's website.  He has a huge amount of information on
antennas and modeling.

Radials are covered including graphs of number of radials vs. performance in
one of his articles on the website http://www.cebik.com/gp/gr.html .
Insulated radials?  check out http://www.cebik.com/gp/ir.html .

He also has many books he has authored on antennas and ham radio available.

I have no connection with him other than being very impressed the tremendous
amount of information on his site and a couple of his books now.

73, Jim