Re: [Antennaware] plot comparisons - addition

To: K9AY <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] plot comparisons - addition
From: Terry Conboy <n6ry@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:36:25 -0800
When I overlay the elevation plot for a 4 square array on top of the
plot of single vertical, the plot for the single vertical is ~5 dB down
from the 4 sq.  I tried setting the reference gain for the outer ring of
the plot to a fixed higher value (in Desc Options) before saving the
plot to shrink it, but the program still displays the higher gain
antenna plot larger than the lower gain antenna by the ratio of the
gains when overlaid.  I see Dave's dilemma.

Perhaps Gary has an option set that I have missed to allow the maxima of
the plots to be coincident, even though the absolute gains differ.

73, Terry N6RY