Re: [Antennaware] Modding the 6M Cushcraft A505S?

To: ka4inm@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Modding the 6M Cushcraft A505S?
From: Jay Terleski <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:00:34 -0500
Gary,
I built a 6 ele 1 WL 6m yagi and I designed it for a 25 ohm feed point and
used one of our 25 ohm baluns (AS-25-3)  Hence no matching hairpin or gamma
needed.  Just a split element.
Works great.  And it will take lots of soup!  The Cushcraft yagi could be
rebuilt without the gamma match maybe.

Jay

Jay Terleski
Array Solutions