October QST Contest Writeup

Subject: October QST Contest Writeup
From: pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet@gte.com (pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet@gte.com)
Date: Mon Oct 4 09:05:22 1993
The writeup in October QST on the ARRL DX contest results is one of the
best I have seen in QST in years. Kudos (QDOs?) to KR1R and WN4KKN - it
was nice to see some analysis rather than just expanded soapbox comments.

John Pescatore
WB2EKK
pescatore_jt@ncsd.gte.com

From: Rick, K7GM" <AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU (Rick, K7GM)
Subject: ARRL DX Writeup

I concur wholheartedly with WB2EKK's comments on the ARRL DX Test Writeup.
Nice job, nice stories, nice graphics.  Almost as good as the stuff in
the early 70's (ok, ok...so it's better in many ways).

                                         Rick, K7GM/4