KP4TK_10M_TEST

Subject: KP4TK_10M_TEST
From: ericm@rmece02.upr.clu.edu (ericm@rmece02.upr.clu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 11:15:16 1993
                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1993

      Call: KP4TK                    Country:  Puerto Rico
      Mode: CW ONLY                  Category: Single Operator\Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       919     3688       52       46
      Totals   919     3688       52       46  =   361,424

Time: 24 Hrs
Equipment Description:

     Kenwood TS-140s
     Antron 99 Vertical CB Antenna @ 40ft

Comments:

    -Had a lot of problem with local CBears. They QRMed me many times during
     the contest in my running freq. telling me to QSY ( in SSB ) because I
     was interfering them! I will get information for a complaint to the FCC.
    -The band was not so bad. There were some good oppenings to NA ( PM ) and
     Europe ( AM ).
    -Lost about two hours of the saturday morning because there was no good
     signals in the band. After an inspection I found that the "ATT" ( atte-
     nuator ) was "ON". Hi! >-)
    -I enjoyed the contest a lot. Very good OPs out there. Thanks all those
     who make all efforts to hear me.
    -Can you belive I got CT and FL very late in the contest?
    -Very hard to work the 7 zone. No Qs to pacific.

73's to all, merry XMAS and happy new contest year 1994

Eric M. Guzman Colon, KP4TK
ericm@rmece02.upr.clu.edu