LPT Control TSR?

Subject: LPT Control TSR?
From: Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL (Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 12 13:52:15 1994
Howdy gang!

Does anyone know of a TSR that can selectively toggle the individual
data bits (pins) on an LPT port?  I'm using hardware to control
recording off the air with a Sound Blaster card (using Voice Blaster
software for contests). I'd like to engage the record relay thru software
as opposed to throwing a switch.

Thanx for taking the time to read this. I await the flood of mail.

73 de Walt Kornienko  -   K2WK          Internet:   waltk@pica.army.mil
DX PacketCluster:  K2WK > W3MM          Packet:  K2WK@N2ERH.NJ.USA.NOAM
"Nobody loves me but my mother and she could be jivin' too..."-B.B King