External DSP Filters Info

Subject: External DSP Filters Info
From: VMWN2PP@aol.com (VMWN2PP@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 1 14:08:10 1995
 I am presently considering the use of an external
 DSP filter for use with my TS-930S for contesting.

I would appreciate any feedback on the various
commercial DSP filters that are available, especially
contesting experience.

Please send replies direct and I will later summarize on
the reflector.

Thanks to all for the previous info on tower concrete
and lightning protection.  I just poured two tower bases
 on Friday and the info has been more than helpful..

73, Vic
N2PP, Syracuse, NY