Updated PA Party Logger available

Subject: Updated PA Party Logger available
From: landisj@nad.com (Joe Landis - Systems & Network Mgr)
Date: Wed Oct 11 09:17:14 1995
Thanks to David, WT3H, for informing me that there was a newer version of
the KM3D PA Party logger available - PA1200F. I have put it up on the mail
server and you can recieve a copy by sending "sendme pa1200f" to
"pa-fs@nad.com", without the quotes, of course. You will recieve a 44kb
UUENCODED ZIP file. UUDECODE.BAS is also avalable from the server by sending
"sendme fs-tools". PA1200F has apparantly been enhanced, although I have not
tested it - I wanted to make it available ASAP.

Thank you David, and Harry, KM3D.

Enjoy, and see you this weekend!
Joe - AA3GN