Hornet's Nest of Controversy...

Subject: Hornet's Nest of Controversy...
From: JPontek@aol.com (JPontek@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 12:00:49 1995
I hope you are correct in identifying the buggers as wasp. If so, there are
some very effective sprays that shoot a very long distance, some do 25 feet
on the first few shots. These sprays shoot a stream, not the normal household
shotgun spray, but a stream. It lasts awhile on the nest, so late returners
get their due reward. Wear goggles to keep it out of the eyes, dropping wasps
are dead, go back later with a stick and knock the nest out. Good Luck,

73, K8Joe"Palooka"
jpontek@aol.com