good ol' boys on 75m

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m
From: richards@nylink.org (richards@nylink.org)
Date: Tue Feb 6 19:38:19 1996
I think I've got this thing figured out. I was subjected to one
of those tirades a few years ago (the first and only time I've
dared go near those frequencies) and didn't know what to make of
it. Oh sure, I could recite the psycho-babble answer but even
that is somehow lacking. I have the real answer now.
On the way home tonight I heard a news story on the radio about
school yard bullies. It seems somebody has found elevated levels
of lead in the blood and bone marrow of these kids. This is
theorized to be the cause of the anti-social behavior. These guys
on 75m aren't pig farmers, they're Solder Suckers(tm)  ;-)
Sure does explain a lot.

72 de Rick WZ2T  NNY
ARRL, QRP-ARCI, NorCal, NE-QRP, CQC

richards@nylink.org